30th October 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the degree courses of TSJ?

What are the degree courses of tsj...pleaes list to me the degree courses

17th May 2012, 09:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the degree courses of TSJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the degree courses of tsj...pleaes list to me the degree courses
The Times School of Journalism [TSJ] offers Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism. The duration of the program is one year. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Those with less than 50% but having relevant experience will also be considered. The maximum age limit to appear for the program is 28 years. Admission is based on the performance in All-India written examination and personal interview. The Fee for the entire course costs Rs 2,35,000 excluding other fees.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of The Times School of Journalism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?