23rd July 2011, 02:15 PM
mkaran k

How may I do M.Tech from USA?

what should i do for m.tech from usa
send details on my email id..

28th October 2015, 10:19 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do M.Tech from USA?

First of all you need to know that, M.tech from US is known as MS. There is no course named as M.tech.

Now the procedure for doing that.
See, all the big universities consider the GRE score for taking foreign students. Also, you can tale direct admission but that would cost very much and then some of the universities you will also have to rule out.

Now, since GRE exam is so important for taking admission, let me tell you some of its details so that its become easy for you to go ahead in your research for the universities of US for MS course.

See, there is no specific eligibility criterion for GRE. However, various universities that accept GRE scores have their own criteria of admission.

The exam pattern for that is-
1) Analytical Writing(One section with two separately timed tasks)

Task 1 - Analyse an Issue- 30 mins
Task 2 - Analyse an Argument task- 30 mins

2) Verbal Reasoning (Two sections)

20 questions per section- 30 mins each

3) Unscored -
This section will not be declared explicitly and can appear in any order after Analytical Writing section. Questions in this section are being tried out either for possible use in future tests or to ensure that scores on new editions of the test are comparable to scores from earlier editions.

4) Research-
This section will be declared explicitly and, if included, will appear at the end of the test instead of the Unscored section. Questions in this section are included for ETS research purposes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?