14th June 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for power training from NPTI?

I am a diploma engineer IN ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION, i want to take power training from NPTI ,AM I ELIGIBLE THIS TRAINING

Related Questions:
  1. After completing diploma in engineering how to join NPTI?
  2. How should I join NASA after completing 4 years degree course? I am pursuing B.E in Power Engineering from National Power Training Institute(NPTI)
  3. Should I join Jadavpur and NPTI for Power Engineering course? Do Power Engineers work in Thermal Power Station or can they work anywhere?
  4. How to apply for NPTI course after finishing in DEEE?
  5. Should I join NPTI or Jadavpur? Does power engineering graduate work in thermal power station or can he work anywhere?
  6. Full syllabus of NPTI(National Power Training Institution) entrance exam?
  7. Information about thermal power courses for Mechanical Engineering graduates? Any good training institutes like NPTI?
  8. What is the full syllabus for NPTI entrance?
  9. Will NPTI (Nagpur) conduct the couse of MBA in Power Management or not?
  10. Date of NPTI exam? How many times is the NPTI exam conducted in a year?
  11. Can I do mechanical or electronics after passing power engineering from NPTI?
  12. How to get into NPTI for degree course in Power Plant Engineering?
  13. List of branches of engineering applicable for IES? I've completed B.E from NPTI in power engineering
  14. Future scope and placement of NPTI?
  15. Am I eligible to write GATE and IES after completion of my B.Tech course with power engineering stream from NPTI, Durgapur? List of the public sector companies which recruiting power engineering students?
  16. Pay band in the companies recruiting students from NPTI and what type of job they will be employed?
  17. How may I do training from NPTI? List of courses and applying procedure? How may I get schedule for training? I've completed my B.E
  18. Entrance exams for national power training institute (NPTI)? -- [Most Discussed]
28th January 2017, 02:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for power training from NPTI?

Yes, you are eligible for power training from NPTI. There is no problem with the eligibility since Electronics and Telecommunication branch students are eligible for the power training in NPTI. You will get to know the real world implementation and the entire process of furnace and power generation. You need to contact the concerned branch of NPTI to get enrolled in this training programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?