31st May 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in Engineering Colleges through MP PET? I belong to state MP

Sir,

I want a clarification for following as subjected.

If someone (student) belongs from Chhattisgarh State and was born in at Raipur, the then it comes in M.P. State. and it deseparated from MP to CG state in year

Presently he domiciled from Chhattisgarh State.

If candidate's father/Mother have & were born and domiciled from Madhyapradesh.

Is there any provision like above such cases to treating candidate in regard to MP domiciled, means this type candidate (Student) may get admission after MP PET and get admission in MP engg. college, on any special priority (based on his birth certificate) in regard to parent's domicile.

It is clear that I am not asking Management Quota please,

Please guide,

Regards,

VSG Rao,
[email protected],

Related Questions:
  1. Important date of CG PET exam 2016 -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission after scoring 116 marks in PET? I belong to OBC category
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Entrance Exams? From where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  6. What documents are needed during admission after getting selected for MP PET?
  7. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  8. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
  9. What documents are needed after getting selected for MP PET?
  10. How can I get admission in Government Engineering College through AIEEE?
  11. Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?
  12. Can I get a seat in IIIT after securing 146 marks in JEE mains and 96% in intermediate?
  13. Which are the best colleges for engineering? I have scored 62 marks in PET
  14. How much rank is required in MP PET exam to get admission in oriental engineering colleges in Bhopal?
  15. B.Tech in other states by joining directly in 2nd year?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  17. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for admission in engineering colleges after scoring 49.66% in PCM?
2nd June 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Engineering Colleges through MP PET? I belong to state MP

how i get govt engineering college in mp with mp pet.i get 97 marks &4397 rank
2nd June 2012, 12:18 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get admission in Engineering Colleges through MP PET? I belong to state MP

I have uploaded one pdf for you where you will get the list of colleges under MPPET and also their respective cut off marks. This will give you a better idea about the colleges you can apply for.

hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BE_Openin_Closing_2011.pdf(343.9 KB, 74 views)
2nd June 2012, 12:44 PM
sandeep73

Smile Re: How may I get admission in Engineering Colleges through MP PET? I belong to state MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i get govt engineering college in mp with mp pet.i get 97 marks &4397 rank
Hello friend,
First of all I would like to Congratulate you. You got 97 marks and a Rank of 4397. You will surely get a good Engineering college in MP.

First of all you have to apply for Counselling. For That you need to visit the official site of MP-PET ( http://www.vyapam.nic.in). There You will get Information about Counselling.

For more details you can contact these phone nos.:
0755-2576751

0755-2577150

0755-2577154

0755-2660554

Also you can visit the following Official Sites:
(1) www.mptechedu.org

(2) www.dtempcounselling.org

(3) (www.mponline.gov.in)

I Hope these informations were helpful.

All the Best..!!!
28th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i got 74 marks in mppet. my common rank is 16001. i wanna get good college . plz help.i m in O.B.C. category .
12th May 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am born in MP & graduated from Bhopal& have domicile of MP. My daughter got 95 mark in MPPET 2013 however,she is not born nor studied in MP
While applying i have ticked - Yes for domicile.
Can I apply for All India Quota during counselling or my domicile will be automatically applicable to my daughter studying outside MP.
PlZ Help !!
9th July 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have take admission in m p engg college but I want to withdraw my admission how many fee return me I have deposited Rs 40000/-
25th July 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I have given mp.pet exam but not taken part in counselling...now I want direct admission..can I get ...l got 79 marks in mp.pet .I
Am from uttarakhand. 8477056066
11th May 2014, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

i have given cgpet exam but did not have cg domicile but my father have it.. can i take admissions in state colleges on basis of my father domicile.i have studied and passed 12 from mp.do state colleges consider parent domicile or student domicile is manadatory.? please help....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?