24th March 2012, 01:25 PM
sansan0077

How may i get entry in Air force? Is there any entrance exam for that after my 12th?

i m student just wrote 12th from science . how can i getinto airforce . is there any entrance exam for that after my 12th ?
please reply soon,,

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  2. What is the scope of BCA course in Airforce?
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. Is there any direct entry for engineering student after graduation? I am a student of B.Tech and want to join Air force
  5. Dates of upcoming Airforce technical forms?
  6. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  7. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
  8. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  9. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  10. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  11. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  12. How to join Indian Air Force? I am studying in class 12th
  13. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  16. How to join National Defence Academy? What is the requirement?
  17. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?
25th March 2012, 05:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i get entry in Air force? Is there any entrance exam for that after my 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansan0077 View Post
i m student just wrote 12th from science . how can i getinto airforce . is there any entrance exam for that after my 12th ?
please reply soon,,
HI!
Yes, after passing 12th with science stream you can join Indian Air Force.

For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

The Eligibility for Indian Air Force:-
> Pass 12th with physics and maths from recognized university or board.
> The age limit 16.5-19 year.
> The candidate is medical fit.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012
Date of Notification:-05.05.2012
Last date of receipt of form:- 04.06.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
23rd June 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i get entry in Air force? Is there any entrance exam for that after my 12th?

I just passed my 10 2 i want to know how may i be the airforce officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?