9th December 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Will i get good universities in Germany for maters in Electrical Power Engineering after getting band of 6 in IELTS?

i got a band of 6 in ielts , will i get good universities in germnay for masters in electrical power engg ?

i have academics of 70 %

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  2. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  6. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  7. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  9. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  10. Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?
  11. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  12. German universities that accepts IELTS band score of 5.5?
  13. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  14. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  15. Can I study in Germany if secured 6 in Speaking, 5.5 in Listening, 4.5 in Writing, 5 in Reading and 5.5 Bands aggregate in IELTS? -- [New]
  16. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  17. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  18. Can I apply universities by sending them IELTS score later?
6th February 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will i get good universities in Germany for maters in Electrical Power Engineering after getting band of 6 in IELTS?

i got a band of 6 in ielts , will i get good universities in germnay for masters in electrical power engg ?

i have academics of 71 %
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?