27th May 2012, 11:31 PM
jishnu s babu.

What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?

Hai am jishnu s babu....
I have just finished plus two, I got 76% marks in plus two,
am interested in aeronautical engineering,
but i don't know any thing about admission, fees structure, course... etc
Hope an expert can give an effective remodi....
plz rply

yours sincerly,

~Jishnu S Babu~

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  2. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  3. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  6. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  7. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  8. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What is the fee structure of aeronautical engineering?
  11. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India under government recognition?
  13. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  14. Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering course?
  15. What is the fee for 4 years Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering in IIT college?
  18. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
28th May 2012, 12:15 PM
simran tripathi

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?

what fees should be apply to become a pilot
28th May 2012, 02:45 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jishnu s babu. View Post
Hai am jishnu s babu....
I have just finished plus two, I got 76% marks in plus two,
am interested in aeronautical engineering,
but i don't know any thing about admission, fees structure, course... etc
Hope an expert can give an effective remodi....
plz rply

yours sincerly,

~Jishnu S Babu~

HOW TO TAKE AERONAUTICAL COURSE AFTER 12TH?

Its good that you have completed your 12th Grade with some decent percentage of marks.

Now to take the Aeronautical course there are two options which you can go for, that is

-> To do it in IIT.

-> To do it Government & private colleges.

Now to do it in IIT you have to give the entrance exam for it that is IIT JEE exam and then you have to score well in it to get the admission.

For IIT you have to prepare for the exam well in hand, if you have not prepared then its not possible to get goo marks in it.

So if you are not interested in IITs then you very well go for the Government and private colleges which gives you the Aeronautical course.

Aeronautical Engineering course is just like the other Engineering course which you have to do it for 4 years.

I have attached the list of top Engineering colleges which provides the Aeronautical course in this post for your reference.. check it out and try to go to the college in person to check out the admission details and apply for the same.

Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aero colleges - India.pdf(7.6 KB, 124 views)
28th May 2012, 03:59 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Admission Procedure for Aeronautical Engineering:

Eligibility:

12th class Intermediate with Aggregate of 50% marks in physics/mathematics/chemistry seperately.

The student must completed his diploma in Aeronautical engineering or Mechanical Engineering

Duration:

4 years full time

Required Documents:

10th Marks sheet

12th marks sheet

Transfer Certificate

Original or provisional 12th certificate

Fee structure:

fee structure of four year degree programs

Ist year:
yearly-75000

semester-same

IInd year:

Yearly-55000

semester-29000

IIIrd year:

yearly- 55000

semester-29000

IV year:

yearly-55000

semester-29000

all the best.
28th May 2012, 04:30 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

hello
aeronautical engineering is good branch of engineering.
Eligibility-
-10th class marksheet.(self attested copy)
-12th class marksheet or diploma certificate
-Transfer certificate(original)
-original or Provisional 12th class certificate.
fee structure

year
[CENTER]yearly/CENTER]
semester

1st year
compulsory
2nd yr
3rd yr
4th yr

best of luck for future..
28th May 2012, 05:50 PM
romi_bal

HOW TO TAKE AERONAUTICAL COURSE AFTER 12TH?

Its good that you have completed your 12th Grade with some decent percentage of marks.

Now to take the Aeronautical course there are two options which you can go for, that is

-> To do it in IIT.

-> To do it Government & private colleges.

Now to do it in IIT you have to give the entrance exam for it that is IIT JEE exam and then you have to score well in it to get the admission.

For IIT you have to prepare for the exam well in hand, if you have not prepared then its not possible to get goo marks in it.

So if you are not interested in IITs then you very well go for the Government and private colleges which gives you the Aeronautical course.

Aeronautical Engineering course is just like the other Engineering course which you have to do it for 4 years.

I have attached the list of top Engineering colleges which provides the Aeronautical course in this post for your reference.. check it out and try to go to the college in person to check out the admission details and apply for the same.
24th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

how much fees for aeronautical engineering in tamil nadu
1st January 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

wat all we need to study for aeronautical engineerimg???
13th January 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

hey i want to do aeronautical.........so how to do it?? aftr 12th i hav to join an engineering college bt do i hav to do degree
27th March 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I studied 2 in commerce now I want to join auronotical how can I
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?