3rd February 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?

Hello,
i am sumit from delhi,ihv done graduation from delhi university in commerce stream can i got a job in banking sector plz tell me.my age is 29.

12th March 2012, 09:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?

You can apply for banking jobs after completing graduation in any stream. The graduation should be secured from any recognized university or college. The notifications regarding the banking jobs and criteria related to it will be published in the official websites of banks. You can apply on the basis of that via online. The selection will be based on written examinations. If you get through the written test, you should attend the personal interview.
15th March 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?

i have passsed class 12 and have to do banking course can ido now without graduation
5th November 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?