3rd February 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?

Hello,
i am sumit from delhi,ihv done graduation from delhi university in commerce stream can i got a job in banking sector plz tell me.my age is 29.

14th March 2012, 07:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?

The selection procedure for the banking jobs is through a written examination. You will be tested on the areas such as quantitative ability, logical reasoning, general awareness, language skills etc. You can log in to the official website of the bank where you are applying to and get all the details regarding the bank exam. After getting qualified in the written test, you should attend the personal Interview also.
21st May 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?

i m completed my b.com
i need bank jobs...which exams can i give for my bank jobs??
thank yiu
5th December 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

how do preparation for a job in a banking sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?