1st July 2011, 11:36 AM
santaban

How may I get a job? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I'm a college student

Student Job Search If you are a college student, tuition drains your finances and then student job searchbegins. Not only do college tuition fees drain your finances, but a student also needs money for socializing as well as necessities

APPLY NOW

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission for M.Sc Maths having secured 53% in B.Sc?
  3. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  4. How to apply for off-campus job in Nokia & Siemens? What are the eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get job in BSNL? How can a BE (Electronics) graduate join BSNL? -- [New]
  6. Minimum marks needed for admission to BCA? When can I apply for the form? Last date of sale of BCA forms?
  7. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  8. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. What is the eligibility for Bank PO job?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for NSD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to get into Air Force and Army? I am 24 years old
  12. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria asked to get job in MNC companies?
  14. Eligibility to get job in Intel Incorporation for B.E.(ECE) student?
  15. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  16. Date of GDP Entrance Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
8th January 2013, 11:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a job? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I'm a college student

Being a college student, part time jobs will be suitable for you. You can try for BPO or data entry jobs. You can also earn well by providing tuition classes for junior students. Eligibility requirements for each job may vary. Try to find out a job without disturbing your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?