6th November 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get job in BSNL? How can a BE (Electronics) graduate join BSNL?

I am the student of BE ELECRONICS 6th sem. How can i get the job in BSNL. Sir please guide me regarding the eligibility criteria to get jobin BSNL?

6th November 2015, 09:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get job in BSNL? How can a BE (Electronics) graduate join BSNL?

You can apply for BSNL JTO exam that is conducted for Junior Telecom Officer.

Eligibility:

Candidate should have done degree in Computer,electrical, electronics,Information Technology, Telecommunication with 60% aggregate.

Age 21-30 years and relaxation of 5 years given to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC.
6th November 2015, 10:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get job in BSNL? How can a BE (Electronics) graduate join BSNL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of BE ELECRONICS 6th sem. How can i get the job in BSNL. Sir please guide me regarding the eligibility criteria to get jobin BSNL?
You are a student of B.E in Electronics so you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

If You have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given departments from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam. The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

You can apply through below given link http://www.bsnl.co.in
14th November 2015, 07:36 PM
Brain Oconner
Junior Member+

You can apply for BSNL J.T.O exam that is conducted for Junior Telecom Officer.

Eligibility:-

Candidate should have done degree in Computer,electrical, electronics,Information Technology, Telecommunication with 60% aggregate.

Age 21-30 years and relaxation of 5 years given to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?