10th July 2013, 07:25 PM
Harshini Satyanarayana

How to pursue masters in US? I am entering in final year B.E in electronics and communication

I am entering my final year BE in Electronics & Communication this year.I have to persue my masters in US.Would u plz suggest me courses offered in US universities which is suitable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  2. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?
  4. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  5. How to pursue embedded system if I am a final year student of electronics and communication?
  6. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  7. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  9. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  10. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  11. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  12. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  13. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  14. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  15. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  16. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  17. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in IIT being a candidate of pursuing final year of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
31st December 2017, 04:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue masters in US? I am entering in final year B.E in electronics and communication

After completion of your final year B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in MS, MBA, M.Tech, etc.,. To get admission for pursuing MS course in US universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations and submit your test score reports to the Abroad universities. If the Abroad university satisfies with your profile then, you will be offered admission in Master's degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?