22nd April 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

What all prepartions we need to do for technical and HR interview while doing final year electronics and instrumentation engineering?

I am doing my final year electronics and instrumentation engineering.
what al do i need to prepare for the technical and HR interview. I am trying for a job in it sector? Can you please guide me with the tips which we need to follow? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  2. List of universities which offer MS(Electronics) in India for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year candidate?
  3. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  4. Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  5. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  6. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  7. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  9. Can I apply for IES exam if I am a final year student in applied electronics and instrumentation
  10. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  11. How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  12. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  13. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  14. L&T Technical Interview Question for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Model question papers for technical officer C in electronics and instrumentation engineering in Bhavini Kalpakkam
  17. Interview questions in Air Force (Technical)? Eye-sight parameters?
  18. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
24th April 2016, 09:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What all prepartions we need to do for technical and HR interview while doing final year electronics and instrumentation engineering?

You are in the final year of B-Tech course. You want to get job in core companies and want to know about the preparation strategy for the technical and HR interview.

Following are the tips you can follow for technical interview preparation:

--Prepare your core subjects such as Analog Electronics, Control system etc well.

--Basic should be clear in each subject.

--Idea of programming language such as MATLAB, VHDL etc.

--In technical interview, they can ask about some questions regarding to your project that you have done while your B-tech course. So prepare for it.

--Don’t try to over confident in the interview as it creates bad impression in front of interviewer.
25th April 2016, 11:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all prepartions we need to do for technical and HR interview while doing final year electronics and instrumentation engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my final year electronics and instrumentation engineering.
what al do i need to prepare for the technical and HR interview. I am trying for a job in it sector? Can you please guide me with the tips which we need to follow? Awaiting for the response soon.
The aspirant should know that there are 3 rounds in the selection process. The first one is Aptitude Test; the second is Technical Interview and finally HR Interview. In some companies you may have a Group Discussion also. You have to prepare well for the aptitude test to clear the same. There are many mock tests are available in the internet, you can make use of that for the practice. To clear the Technical Interview the candidate should have very good Technical knowledge. You have to prepare well for this and have good knowledge about the fundamental questions. Regarding the HR Interview, you should tell about yourself and the questions asked by the HR person. It is easier only. The communication skill is also very important to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?