18th July 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How may I get scholarship in B.Tech? I'm belong to SC category

hiiii
I am b.tech student of nit.is there any institution or any financial assistance for b.tech S.C. student? pls reply urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship being a General category with 80% in B.E?
  2. Could I get admission in M.Pharma with stipend after scoring 8145 rank in GPAT?
  3. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  4. How can I get scholarship to do engineering belonging to General Category?
  5. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  6. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  7. Scholarship for meritorious backward community student?
  8. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  9. What are the various scholarship test available for general category students?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana? -- [New]
  11. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  12. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
  14. Can I get admission in CGC in B.Tech after scoring 183011 AIR? I belong to general category
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
  16. Eligibility to apply for scholarship under OBC NCL Minority?
  17. What are the best scholarship scheme available for doing B.Ed?
  18. How much scholarship is given to student of M.Sc in Microbiology and belong to OBC category?
23rd October 2015, 06:04 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get scholarship in B.Tech? I'm belong to SC category

There are various options which you try-

1) First of all let me tell about the KVPY scholarship which is a renowned one and is Government of India funded. For that you need to give its exam. The related details are as follow-

Eligibilty:-
The KVPY Fellowships are given to Indian Nationals only to Study in India is given to the students enrolled in an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences, that is, B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Ecology, Molecular Biology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Biotechnology, Neurosciences, Bioinformatics, Marine Biology, Geology, Human Biology, Genetics, Bio medical Sciences, Applied Physics, Geophysics, Materials Science or Environmental Science.
You can also apply for the scholarship if you are in the 1st year of your graduation.

So, as you can see, you are very well eligible for the scholarship. You can apply for the same through the official website of the scholarship.

www.kvpy.org.in/main/applications.htm

The last date for the application has not been updated but last year, the date was 28th august, so this ear also it is likely to be till 15th-30th of august.
So, keep yourself updated with the official website of the KVPY.

2) NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students- But it is only for the SC/ST and physically handicapped students. If you lie in any of this criteria then you can check out this.

3) The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. you can avail those if you lie in any of that criteria.

4) Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.

5) Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

6) Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

7) Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

8) N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?