14th January 2016, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?

Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category? What needs to be done now by me to get the scholarship? I need to know the steps which I have to follow up next for getting the scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category?
  2. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?
  3. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  4. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  5. Scholarship for meritorious backward community student?
  6. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  8. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  9. Can I get scholarship being a General category with 80% in B.E?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate?
  11. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?
  13. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  14. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  16. How can I become a Lawyer if secured less than 50% in Graduation?
  17. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  18. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
15th January 2016, 08:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?

As you have secured 957 marks in Intermediate and belongs to OC category, you are not eligible to avail study scholarship to pursue higher education.

To avail study scholarship, the candidate must have scored above 80% marks in class 12 and should belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?