11th June 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the course options available to do abroad after completion of M.Com?

Dear mam\sir,

I would like to know what are the options abroad for a course to do after M.Com..? also I want to know if any university provides free scholarships for the same? Can you please give me the information on this? I just wanted to know all the options which I can try out?

13th June 2015, 01:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the course options available to do abroad after completion of M.Com?

There are various course options available to do abroad after completion of M.Com. However, you should go for the course or field in which you are interested and comfortable with its fundamentals or requisites. You can go for MBA, MS in Accountancy, Business Management,Financial Management, PhD and even other discipline courses like fashion designing, Animation, Tourism, etc.

Yes, foreign universities provide scholarships. They usually provide scholarship on the grounds like - Excellence in academics, outstanding achievement in extracurricular activities or exceptional performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?