1st March 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to do PhD in Abroad if haven't applied for any project work being a M.Sc(Physics) candidate?

Hello
I am student of M.Sc in Physics.
After completing my M.Sc I want to
do PhD from Abroad but
the problem is, I haven't done any project yet.
So, is this a difficult to do PhD in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  2. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  3. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  5. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  6. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
  7. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  8. How to do project work in a good company or in research center if I am a student of MSc Applied Chemistry
  9. Companies for doing MSc in Applied Chemistry project?
  10. In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  13. List of companies or research center where I can do my project work while doing MSc in Applied Chemistry?
  14. Guidance for doing Project being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Quality Assurance?
  15. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  16. Eligibility for a job after MSc in Bioinformatics -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What courses are offered in IIT after passing GATE exam in Electronics?
  18. Project topic ideas for MSc applied microbiology?
9th March 2015, 04:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to do PhD in Abroad if haven't applied for any project work being a M.Sc(Physics) candidate?

Yes, it is quite tough to get admission in PhD course especially in the top ranking institutes of the world. This is because project is an important part of any higher educational course especially in the science field. Moreover, the foreign institutes prefer students who have done projects, undertaken training and internship and have work experience. SO it is better you do project under some organization or some guide and then apply for foreign institutes to pursue PhD course. Do your project well since it will be a common question in the interview round. Apart from project work you should score well in the entrance exams, prepare a good resume and a strong statement of purpose if you want to get admission in the top institutes of the world for PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?