24th March 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How may I make correction in my application form for YANTRIK recruitment? I have skipped to write the marks of one of my subject(IT), so my percentage reduced to 0.5% as compared to total percentage. What should I do? Can I attend the test?

I made a mistak in my application form for YANTRIK vacancies.
I accidently skip one of my subjects (information technology).so my percentage reduces 0.5%.What should i do?Can i attend the test?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I write in Total Marks Column and Percentage Column in SSB interview form?
  2. How may I submit my SSC 10+2 application form?
  3. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company? -- [New]
  4. Various requirements to write the MSET exam? How much percentage is required to attend the exam?
  5. How can I edit my percentage in AIEEE application form? I've written 72% by mistake rather than 68%
  6. Can I make correction in AIEEE application form?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed course? I've secured 47% marks in graduation
  8. How should I do the correction of the UGC NET application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I write CDS exam after completing post graduation? What is the percentage criteria for writing CDS exam?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  11. How can I calculate percentage of 10th ICSE Board exam if only grades are mentioned?
  12. How to get in VIT after completing Polytechnic? From where to get the application form? How much percentage is required?
  13. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  14. AIEEE Online application form, need help, some confusion
  15. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for Bachelor of Veterinary Science from Kerala? How and from where to get application form?
  17. How to calculate percentage for Graduation like B.Sc.?
  18. When the Group D examination be held?
6th February 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I make correction in my application form for YANTRIK recruitment? I have skipped to write the marks of one of my subject(IT), so my percentage reduced to 0.5% as compared to total percentage. What should I do? Can I attend the test?

Sir my name is MALLIPURAM RAJA as per matriculation in coast guard application form RAJA MALLIPURAM had typed it and mother name is not typed only surname be typed ..is there any problem Sir
9th June 2019, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I make correction in my application form for YANTRIK recruitment? I have skipped to write the marks of one of my subject(IT), so my percentage reduced to 0.5% as compared to total percentage. What should I do? Can I attend the test?

Sir I didn't write my mother full name sir in navik Gd coastguard 2/2020 so, please verify my form sir.
My mother name is Srikantha
14th June 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed in b.sc but application form this qualification write b.a what should to do. What can I appear this examination.
15th September 2021, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

My 10th class percentage is 81.7 and i fill 81.2 in application form what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?