18th December 2010, 06:54 PM
abidkhan23

Am I eligible for B.Ed course? I've secured 47% marks in graduation

My percentage in graduat is 47% can i do b.ed. When i was in stady field i face lot of finacillly problum so i don a job in a office and i didnt get good marks in practical so my percentage in theory is not bad but unfortunatly my total percentage is below 50 so can i do b.ed.

10th March 2012, 01:55 PM
vaibhvi

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course? I've secured 47% marks in graduation

Unfortunately if you are general or obc candidate then it's necessary that your percentage in graduation should be 50%, but if you complete your PG then your percentage does not matter and you can apply for b.ed.And if you are sc,st candidate than you can apply for b.ed after completing your graduation only and if a candidate is handicaped then 5% relaxation given on graduation means that 45% in graduation level.
31st July 2012, 06:56 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well, dear your marks are really less. If you belongs to general category then the chances to pursue B.Ed. with this is negligible. You should go for post graduation and try to get good marks. After that the marks you attained in Simple graduation doesn't matter.

Eligibilty Criteria for B.Ed.:

1. Graduation/Post Graduation with atleast 55% marks for general category and 50% for
others.

2. 5% relaxation for handicapped.

Wish you all the very best.
31st July 2012, 09:54 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,Unfortunately if you are general or obc candidate then it's necessary that your percentage in graduation should be 50%, but if you complete your PG then your percentage does not matter and you can apply for b.ed.And if you are sc,st candidate than you can apply for b.ed after completing your graduation only andif a candidate is handicaped then 5%relaxation given on graduation means that 45% in graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?