17th September 2010, 03:15 PM
Banerjee_Sambrita

How may I pursue my executive MBA course from XLRI while continuing with my job at Kolkata? I have completed my BE with 62% marks. I am working at a German MNC for last 2 years and 2 months

Dear Sir /Madam
i am working at a german MNC for last 2 years 2 months . I have completed my B.E with 62 %. I want to pursue Executive MBA Prog. while continuing with my Job at Kolkata. MY prefered Instituion would be XLRI wat are my optionsw?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate working as a German language professional with an MNC do MBA without graduation degree? List of courses that can be applied for
  2. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in XLRI for an employee of Mindtree?
  3. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  4. Can i do a MBA without graduation degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  6. Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?
  7. How should I do Ex MBA from SIBM while working in an MNC with 35 months work experience as a marketing manager?
  8. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
  10. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA after B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience?
  12. Scope of pursuing MBA after working as a salesman for last 14 years?
  13. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  14. How to get job in public sector after MBA with marketing and finance? -- [New]
  15. What is the possibility of doing CA job while working as an accounting executive? Procedure to do CA in distance along with job? Fees required to do CA through distance?
  16. Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?
  17. How to pursue MBA after completing 4 years in software company?
  18. How much percentage I need to do MS from Germany
4th April 2012, 01:20 PM
rounak_online

Default Re: How may I pursue my executive MBA course from XLRI while continuing with my job at Kolkata? I have completed my BE with 62% marks. I am working at a German MNC for last 2 years and 2 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banerjee_Sambrita View Post
Dear Sir /Madam
i am working at a german MNC for last 2 years 2 months . I have completed my B.E with 62 %. I want to pursue Executive MBA Prog. while continuing with my Job at Kolkata. MY prefered Instituion would be XLRI wat are my optionsw?
Dear sambrita
It is good to hear that you have 2 years 2 months work experience. Firstly you will have to fill online form on www.xatonline.net.in
There are all instruction given there , if still you find a problem you can contact
[email protected]
hope you find this useful
Balram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?