16th December 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility of doing CA job while working as an accounting executive? Procedure to do CA in distance along with job? Fees required to do CA through distance?

Hi my name is Muraleendra. I am working as a Accounting Executive but I have more willingness to do CA along with Job. I completed MBA, B Com and C.E.C with good percentage. Please provide Information regards

1. Can I do Job along with Job?

2. If I can do CA in Distance along with job. What is the procedure to Apply?

3. Can I complete the CA without absence to My current job Including Articles also?

4. How much amount is needed to complete?

Please it’s my humbly request, give me reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  2. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  3. Job opportunities after B.Sc IT course? Will the distance education study cause any problem to get good job?
  4. Does Distance MBA give a better job in advance?
  5. How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?
  6. Colleges providing distance B.Ed in Hyderabad? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  8. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  9. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  10. How can I do company secretary course through distance?
  11. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  12. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  13. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  14. Phd in Microbiology & Immunology through distance education while doing job?
  15. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  16. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Can i get softwere job after doing BSC from Distance Education mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed to do masters in statistics after CDAC through distance mode?
17th September 2017, 01:03 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility of doing CA job while working as an accounting executive? Procedure to do CA in distance along with job? Fees required to do CA through distance?

Yes, CA is definitely possible along with any regular course. You have to study on your own and appear for exams to clear the various papers. Along with papers, you need to complete training which is the part of the course.

You need to pay the fee according to the examination and papers you are going to appear for. Preparing for exams will depend on your own and it has to be neared by you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?