4th November 2012, 06:37 PM
shaik tabrez

How much percentage I need to do MS from Germany

dear sir,
i am purse b.tech final year..my plan is doing ms from germany.how much percentage i want..and which entrance exam i am write..and how much expenditure ...what r the process..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?
  3. How much percentage I need to do MS from Germany
  4. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  7. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  8. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  9. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  10. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  11. How much percentage is required to to do B.Tech in Germany after 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  13. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  14. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  15. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program? -- [New]
  16. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  17. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  18. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
30th November 2016, 09:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage I need to do MS from Germany

To pursue MS course from German Universities, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university.

To apply for admission to MS course in German University, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills and need to report your examinations scores.

You need to at least 60% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree course to get admission in best German universities for pursuing MS course. It will cost nearly 12-15 lakhs to pursue MS course from German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?