26th August 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for bank exam after passing BCA? What is the procedure for it?

hiii i m bca final year student and i want to know that can i go for the bank exams?
whats the procedure for it???
plz answer my question in detail.....

thankssssss

Related Questions:
15th October 2012, 10:36 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for bank exam after passing BCA? What is the procedure for it?

Yes you are eligible for bank exams as you have done B.C.A that means you are graduate.

It is necessary to complete graduation first because if you want to apply for IBPS exams then you must be graduate with minimum 55% aggregates from any recognized university and your age must be between 20 to 30 years.So i would suggest you to apply after completing your graduation.

Thanks....
20th November 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for bank exam after passing BCA? What is the procedure for it?

Hiii sir,

My name is Binod kumar and i want to apply for Bank/Po but my B.sc degree percentage is 54% but in my MCA degree i got 70% from VTU.pls reply me am i eligible for that or not??????????
plz plz plz reply sir.
9th November 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

hiiiii sir,,,
I am Shailja Singh, student of PGDCA in manendragarh korea(dist) C.G. i have seen the advertisement of coaching of bank,so i am proud to be part of your institution,so kindly admit me to your institute,so that i may expand the knowledge about banking.So kindly replay me the details of your institution.
1. In which month are you opening of coaching??????
2. may i know the details of fee??????
may i request you to send all the details by sms....7828110050
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?