14th May 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

How a Mechanical Engineering student can apply for summer internship 2016 in Jharkhand?

How to apply for internship in this year 2016 if i am a B.tech mechanical student who is living in jharkhand? I am in my final year.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year student of IIT-Roorkee?
  2. Internship details for 1st year mechanical engineering students?
  3. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for summer internship for 2 year B.Tech student?
  5. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in HEC Ltd., Ranchi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Can I apply for summer internship in DRDO if I am a student of BSc applied physics from central university of Jharkhand
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. How to apply for summer railway internship being a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student? Details about summer railway internship?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  13. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BHEL being a Mechanical 2nd year student?
  16. Summer Internship in Tata Motors of 2 months for Mechanical Engineering undergraduate student of UK?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Jharkhand?
  18. Does IIT-Roorkee offer Internship during summer vacation to Mechanical student?
14th May 2016, 11:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a Mechanical Engineering student can apply for summer internship 2016 in Jharkhand?

As there are top job portals in India, fortunately we have websites which concentrate on Internships. So I am going to provide you the list of Internship websites where you may find Internship for Mechanical Engineering candidates in Jharkhand.

List of Websites where you may find Internship related to your field:

>> Internshala
http://internshala.com/

>> LetsIntern
http://www.letsintern.com/

>> HelloIntern
https://www.hellointern.com/

>> Twenty19
http://www.twenty19.com/

Important Note:

After you open the websites mentioned above, there will be two columns generally. They are,
> Find Your Dream Internship (There you mentioned Mechanical Engineering and other skills that you have)
> City or Location (Jharkhand)
So that you may find the list of internships which suits your profile so that you may act accordingly.
19th May 2016, 08:43 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How a Mechanical Engineering student can apply for summer internship 2016 in Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply for internship in this year 2016 if i am a B.tech mechanical student who is living in jharkhand? I am in my final year.
You seems to be in an Engineering college, if it is so, then you can ask for the help for your college as they will provide you help in getting your training application form.

Once, you get your training application form in the name of the institute you want to do internship for, then only you will be able to get into that institute.

So, after filling your application form, you need to apply for the NOC in favor of the company you are going to do internship.

After all these things, you need to attach your latest and updated resume and send it to the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?