15th October 2010, 07:19 PM
pagade uday

How much fee will I pay after changing my college?

is it true ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much fee will I pay after changing my college?
  2. Can I change college after completion of 1st year BE? Will I have to pay penalty fee is change my college?
  3. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  4. How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?
  5. Why should I pay the tuition fee of 82000 to ICET if I am eligible for reimbursement? Whether this 82000 is annual fee or whole course fee?
  6. Should we need to pay 4 years college fee from the college we are transferring?
  7. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  8. Transfer from a bad Diploma college to a good one is possible after 1st year?
  9. How can I get my class 12th TC after cancellation of UG B.Sc 1st year course? -- [New]
  10. Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?
  11. Newly added ESIC scheme of fee waiver for SC student will cover whole fee or will I have to pay something?
  12. How much is the scholarship for SC caste students?
  13. How much fee I have to pay for Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustani college?
  14. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  15. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure for CS executive course? Can I pay the fee in installment
  17. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  18. What is the rule of paying U.P Government College Fee? Do students need to pay extra if they fail in final prof?
21st July 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much fee will I pay after changing my college?

what is the benifit of msc(comp.sci.) in future? and whats the syllabus of msc(comp. sci.) for next entrance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?