6th June 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure this year to get admission for B.Tech degree? What is the package?

what is the admmission procedure for this year in b.tech degre, and what is the package

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  3. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  4. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  5. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  8. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  9. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  10. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  12. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  13. Which is more beneficial to take admission between B.Tech and Dual degree?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  15. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure for getting admission into 4 years Degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  18. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
25th June 2011, 02:22 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Admission procedure this year to get admission for B.Tech degree? What is the package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the admmission procedure for this year in b.tech degre, and what is the package

ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR B.TECH DEGREE

The admission procedure for B.Tech is basically in two ways which are as follows....

-> Counselling.

-> Management.

-> THROUGH COUNSELLING : You must apply for government counselling to get the seat in the desired college based on your cut-off marks.. A separate date will be fixed for your selection of college based on your marks and you just have to select the desired

college for B.Tech course with the desired field of interest..

-> The fees for 4 years by getting the seat through counselling will be around 2-3 lakhs for B.E/B.Tech course.

-> THROUGH MANAGEMENT : This is applicable in private colleges, where you can directly approach the desired college and select the course which you want to study.. Each college as a separate % of Management seat where it be filled very soon because

admission through Management seat will start right after the 12th exams gets over...

-> The fees for 4 years by getting the seat through Management will be around 4-7 lakhs for B.E/B.Tech course which depends upon the standard of the college...

-> Sometimes there will be entrance exam for getting into the private colleges, where the seat will be based on the marks scored in the entrance exam...

-> To get admissions in top colleges through out India, you have to write AIEEE ( All India Engineering Entrance Exam ) and score more marks in it...

-> To get admission in IIT you must write the IIT JEE ( Joint Entrance Exam ) entrance exam and score well to get the good course in B.Tech.
25th June 2011, 04:22 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Admission procedure this year to get admission for B.Tech degree? What is the package?

There are two ways for joining Engineering program are,

1. Engineering counseling and

2. Management

If you join Engineeering in top college you write a AIEEE and IIT JEE exam to

get seat in in top colleges.
25th June 2011, 10:46 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure this year to get admission for B.Tech degree? What is the package?

hi,
first you have to give entrance in IIT JEE, AIEEE,
if you get a good rank then you can take admisson
in good colleges.

good luck.........
2nd July 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure this year to get admission for B.Tech degree? What is the package?

Sir i m 1st year engg. Student, in rtu . Due to cause of bad health, i want to change my college...is this possible...
4th August 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know that in which line is better for my son in engineering ; my son finished 3ys diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineer with 74.26%,bit i find it is very difficult to get admission direct in 2nd year for 4 your degree course.pls guide me to get admission for 2nd year directly, in which field.

my e mail address: [email protected]
4th August 2011, 09:38 PM
Lyk23

hi friend ,

* Basically there are,

* TWO WAYS :

1. Counselling.

2. Management.

cOUNSELLING :

* You must apply for government counselling to get the seat in the desired college based on your cut-off marks.

college for B.Tech course with the desired field of interest..

FEES STRUTURE :

* 3-4 lakhs for B.E/B.Tech course.( 4 years)

MANAGEMENT : This is applicable in private colleges, where you can directly approach the desired college and select the course which you want to study.. Each college as a separate % of Management seat where it be filled very soon because

admission through Management seat will start right after the 12th exams gets over...

FEES STURUCTURE :

* 5 -7 lakhs for B.E/B.Tech course which depends upon the college.

* Sometimes there will be entrance exam for getting into the private colleges, where the seat will be based on the marks scored in the entrance exam.

ADMISSION CRITERIA :

* For admissions in top colleges through out India, you have to write AIEEE ( All India Engineering Entrance Exam ) and score more marks in it.
* For admission in IIT you must write the IIT JEE ( Joint Entrance Exam ) entrance exam and score well to get the good course in B.Tech.

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?