21st June 2012, 08:17 PM
dwapar12

Minimum percentage of marks required to sit for Indian Army entrance exam after graduation in any stream?

hello,

respected sir/madam,

what is the minimum percentage of marks require to sit in indian army entrance exam after graduation in any stream

28th August 2012, 11:57 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage of marks required to sit for Indian Army entrance exam after graduation in any stream?

Min % to sit in ARMY exam is 60%.
You have to qualify ARMY exam in 4 stages:
-Written
-Physical
-Medical
-Interview
23rd October 2012, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage of marks required to sit for Indian Army entrance exam after graduation in any stream?

DEAR SIR I WANT TO JOINT AIR FORCE AFTER 12TH COMMERCE OR GRADUATION BECAUSE ITS MY DREAM AND I WANT TO DAI FOR MY COUNTRY PLEASE SELACT ME IF I CANT BECOME AIR FORCE OFFICER IN MY LIFE I CAN NOTHING DO IN MY LIFE SIR I CAN DO PRIVATE 12TH SCIENCE THEN I CAN SELECT AIR FORCE PLZ REPLY
2nd November 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I have small tatto on my hand at the thumb side.it is possible to join Indian army at this...and I got 47 % in 12th commerce...
16th November 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have only 63 percentage on pls 2, science group. My ambition is join Army. Can you say the solution.
24th June 2014, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

I m bbm student of final year. how much percentage is require to join Indian army. please guide me
31st October 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have only 58.4% percentage on pcm group. my dream is join Army. can you say the solution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?