31st July 2012, 04:52 PM
reshma ghuge

How much marks are required to get admission in BJ medical colleges? Which exams are to be answered?

how many marks should i have to get to take admission in bj medical college and in which exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required for admission in medical colleges like BJ Medical college in Pune?
  2. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India? What is the admission process? Entrance exams required to be answered?
  3. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  4. Exams required for admission to colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM? -- [New]
  6. How should I join MBBS?
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum percentage required to get into good colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Any exams required to be answered?
  9. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  10. Exams required to be answered to do Ph.D in US with Fellowship?
  11. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  12. How to take admission in MS Ramaiah medical college?
  13. How can outside students enter medical colleges in Mumbai? Minimum marks required in any entrance exam? Best medical college in Mumbai?
  14. Scientist after 12th and exams to be answered to get admission in foreign colleges?
  15. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra
  16. Is there any medical seat reserved for Kashmiri Hindi Migrants under quota system in any medical college of any state India? List of such medical colleges?
  17. Cutoff marks required for admission in government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra?
24th January 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required to get admission in BJ medical colleges? Which exams are to be answered?

how much marks required to get admission for M.B.B.S. in B.J.medical college Pune?
28th August 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required to get admission in BJ medical colleges? Which exams are to be answered?

If i got 42% in gujarat board nd i want to take admission in bj medical college of ahmedabad then how much marks is required for gujrat pmt?
5th November 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in NEET to get admission in BJ medical college Gujarat??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?