9th March 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How much maths is taught in NDA?

Please tell me that how much of maths is taught in NDA, as i'm not fond of maths but very passionate about joining the army and becoming a big officer,since i have a good physical stature

9th March 2016, 09:18 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: How much maths is taught in NDA?

NDA is the National defense Academy which is conducted by the UPSC Union Public Service Commission in India and the examination is generally conducted twice per year.

As you wish to appear for the Army vacancies it is not mandatory to take up maths as your subject or study maths,as there are minimum eligibility criteria which are available to NDA such as
  • Candidates who wish to appear for the Navy and Air force should possess 12th with maths and Physics
  • Candidates who wish to appear for the Army can take up any discipline in 12th of their interest.

These are the educational requirements to appear for the NDA vacancies and as you wish to appear for the Army its not mandatory to take up maths as your subject and maths is not needed for Army

You can apply for the NDA with any discipline in your 12th and you should appear for the written test and then you can enter in to the NDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?