6th January 2011, 10:19 AM
bnagarajcse

Procedure to do MS in abroad ?

I want to do MS in abroad. Any one know please tell me.
My mail Id : [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  2. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  3. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  4. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  5. What is the procedure to do MD in Gynecology and OBS from abroad? Scope of BAMS degree in abroad? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  9. What is the procedure to study MS in Civil engineering abroad?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  11. Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  12. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  13. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  14. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  15. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  17. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad?
  18. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
27th February 2011, 08:13 AM
Ramya Teja .G

Default Re: Procedure to do MS in abroad ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnagarajcse View Post
I want to do MS in abroad. Any one know please tell me.
My mail Id : [email protected].
Dear,
the best option for you is GRE or toefl to study in abroad (M.S)
regards
-----------
Ramya Teja.G
27th February 2011, 08:21 AM
Ramya Teja .G

dear,
you can write either GRE or tofel or no problem try both.... to get into the best foreign colleges for M.S.

-----------
Ramya Teja.G
27th February 2011, 03:48 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

If you want to do GRE abroad then you will have to appear for GRE exam.

The exam basically tests verbal reasoning,critical thinking,analytical writing skills and quantitative reasoning

If you want to get into top graduate schools in the world then you score should be above 85%. The more is better.

And for average schools above 75% will do.

The fee structure of the exam is 6000 Rs roughly

and the tution fee is also very costly.

If the fees is too big for you then you can consider scholarships. Try getting good marks in your graduation and aim for some scholarship

ALl the Best
27th February 2011, 04:49 PM
danish_khurana

Talking Re: Procedure to do MS in abroad ?

You need to take GRE and TOEFL for any Masters program. University offer teaching assistantships or research assistantships looking at student’s academic performance. There are few or no scholarships available for international students. The job opportunities depend on your program and the university you complete the degree.

GOOD LUCK..............
27th February 2011, 06:37 PM
omprakash sharma

Hi,
procedure to MS IN aroadb
You need to take GRE and TOEFL for any Masters program in the US. University offer teaching assistantships or research assistantships looking at student’s academic performance. There are few or no scholarships available for international students. The job opportunities depend on your program and the university you complete the degree.
27th February 2011, 08:06 PM
ratalalavanya

You need to take GRE and TOEFL for any Masters program in the US.
University offer teaching assistant ships or research assistant ships looking at student’s academic performance.
There are few or no scholarships available for international students.
The job opportunities depend on your program and the university you complete the degree.
17th May 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hello i want to do ms in abroad wic country is good in mechanical stream,,,,
19th July 2011, 04:06 PM
abhi789
Banned

you will have to appear in gre and toefl and to qulify it
19th July 2011, 04:07 PM
abhi789
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello i want to do ms in abroad wic country is good in mechanical stream,,,,
mit usa is the best institute for mech. engg. in the whole world.so go for it
26th October 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

HI IAM studying b.tech aeronautical and can i study MS after this
31st October 2011, 02:57 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

The exam basically tests verbal reasoning,critical thinking,analytical writing skills and quantitative reasoning

If you want to get into top graduate schools in the world then you score should be above 85%. The more is better.

If the fees is too big for you then you can consider scholarships. Try getting good marks in your graduation and aim for some scholarship

ALl the Best
22nd January 2012, 11:53 PM
aspire007

ALl the Best
21st March 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

hi every one now am pursing b.tech final year and here by i want to do M.S in abroad can any one tell me the procedure and what xamz to be write and which scholarships i vl get plzzz can ay one help me out
11th August 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hi,,sir /mam..im doing ma ITengg n anna univ chennai..IAM currently in my third sem..i ve scored a gpa of 7pts in 1st sem waiting fr the results of second sem..i may keep arrears or score low gpan second sem..but i can do well from my next coming sem.so is it possible for me to do MS..i will appear for GRE and TOEFL after my third year..wats the gpa from nw i should maintain so that i can get scholarship.before that am i having scholarship at this status..?and which is the best univ to study ma MS n either computer science engg or electrical and computer engineering..
25th December 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am doing b.e electrical (final year) and i am interested in doing M.S abroad... i am confident that i'll get 87% in B.E... what should i do to pursue M.S abroad..? other than USA which country is best to do M.S. and also with reasonable cost of living..? am i to write gre and toefl?
9th January 2013, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

hi, i finished BSc(computers) and PDHRm(one year course) in Andhra university. can i do ms in abroad?
31st August 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

HI,I am persuing B.E FIRST(MECHANICAL) YEAR in alagappa universirty karaikudi .I want to do M.S in abroad as my future studies . So please guide me to do this as what exams i should write when i should write and which country & university I should prefer so share with me in [email protected].
31st August 2013, 11:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

If you want to do MS in the abroad then you will have to appear for the GRE examination.The GRE exam basically tests verbal reasoning,critical thinking,analytical writing skills and quantitative reasoning.

If you want to get into top graduate schools in the world then you have to score more than 80% in the GRE exam.And for average schools above 75% you should be must.

The fee structure of the exam is Rs.6000/-and the tution fee is also very costly.If the fees is too big for you then you can consider scholarships.Try to get good marks in your graduation so that you can get some scholarship.

All The Best
1st October 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I am in 1st year be in one of good collage,what is gre?,.
How should I prepare for it please give tips
15th October 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

hi...i completed my engg in the stream of ece with 90%....now i wish 2 do my MS...which country wil be best...can i getscholarship????
22nd October 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Which country is the best for Electrical Engineering?
24th December 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to my MS in london but my engineering marks are not good (66%) so can i get scholarship if my GRE and TOFEL marks are good and also suggest good universities in U.K
23rd April 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I completed my final year btech in cse with 70%.I want to do ms in Germany can u please tell me how to apply & what is the fee structure , possibility of part-time jobs and the universities offering scholarships for students plz do reply...
9th November 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i hav comleted my b.tech i want guidence to do ms in us my stream is ee can i go to ms which universitiy is best for ee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?