4th February 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How much percent is required in 10th to be eligible for Jharkhand Polytechnic?

Jharkhand polytechnic kai liya matric may minimum kitna percent jaruri hai.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  2. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  3. How much percentage is required in board to join Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  4. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  5. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  6. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When will Jharkhand polytechnic exam result be declare? What's the rank required(for SC\ST categories) for taking admission in government polytechnic college?
  8. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  9. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam will be distributed?
  10. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  11. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar? -- [New]
  12. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  13. When are the results of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  14. Date of declaration of Jharkhand Polytechnic results?
  15. When are Jharkhand polytechnic exam results going to be announced?
  16. How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  17. Date of announcement of results of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  18. Date of announcement of Jharkhand Polytechnic results?
8th March 2012, 07:26 PM
akashrahul12

Default Re: How much percent is required in 10th to be eligible for Jharkhand Polytechnic?

what is required percent in jharkhand polytechnic
10th October 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percent is required in 10th to be eligible for Jharkhand Polytechnic?

how many % are require for admission in government poly college
24th February 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 10 fo Jharkhand government polytecnic
31st May 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in govt. Polytechnic college as my % in 10th is 79.6 and polytechnic rank is 4127.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?