29th June 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

When will the counselling be held for Jharkhand polytechnic?

my self sourav bhattacharjee.
i want to know the councelling date for jharkhand polytechnic 2011.
please inform me imediately.
my email address is [email protected]
my mobile no is -07209755414 or 09031777978.
i m waiting for your answers !!!!
please contact imediately and tell the councelling date.........

Related Questions:
  1. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  2. When will the counselling be held for Jharkhand polytechnic?
  3. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  4. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  5. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  6. How can I get information about UPES,Dehradun?
  7. How to do M.Sc Chemistry through distance learning? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  9. Can I get scholarship from CBSE board after scoring 90% aggregate in 12th and 98.5% in PCM?
  10. What is the placement record of UPES Dehradun? Should I do MBA in Finance or Marketing?
  11. Is diploma in electrical engineering by KSOU approved by AICTE, DEC or UGC?
  12. What's teh counselling date of Jharkhand DLCECE? What's the applying procedure and relevant details?
  13. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized for doing distance education? I want to do Msc in chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic examination?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  16. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  17. What's the counselling date for Jharkhand Polytecnic exam?
  18. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
20th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the counselling be held for Jharkhand polytechnic?

I want 2 know the counselling date for jharkhand polytechnic...pls inform my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?