21st March 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in boards and rank in entrance exam should I bring to get Genetic engineering college under DU?

How much percentage in boards should I bring to get a genetic engineering college at DU or what should be my rank so as to get another technical institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  2. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  3. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  5. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  6. Is Maths compulsory for genetic engineering? What is the minimum percentage required in 2nd PU?
  7. What is the percentage required in 12th exam to get into the best college of India for genetic engineering
  8. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  9. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  10. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  11. Can we do genetic engineering with PCB in NEET exam? Percentage needed in 12th for genetic engineering in science field?
  12. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  13. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  15. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 93.6% in boards and 39473 rank in JEE mains
  16. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  17. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  18. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?