9th February 2011, 08:05 PM
vinwil

How much percentage do Electronics companies expect from engineering student?

I have 56% engineering agregate. what agregate are the electronics company are expecting

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. For which Companies I can apply for Job Placements being a candidate having scored 79% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 60% in BE course?
  3. IT jobs with 58 % in Engineering
  4. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  5. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  6. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  7. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  8. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  9. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)?? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Kolkata?
  11. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  12. Internship procedure in good electronics companies in india
  13. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  14. Can I do engineering in electronics stream after doing ITI with 45%?
  15. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  17. In which government companies can I apply after scoring 64.3% in B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  18. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
11th February 2011, 06:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage do Electronics companies expect from engineering student?

Donot look at the aggregate score. The selection is made based on the final year marks. Normally the top MNC look out for candidates with at least a first class. Since you have lower marks you can consider going in for further studies or try in small and medium size companies. After gaining some experience you can consider going in for higher studies.
12th February 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage do Electronics companies expect from engineering student?

Can i get the details of small size companies.
23rd February 2011, 07:39 AM
mayankmadhur1403

Most of the companies required atleast overall 60% in 10th, 12th and B.TECH, however there are so many companies and all the psus who dont consider 60% marks.
23rd February 2011, 07:47 AM
mayankmadhur1403

Most of the companies required atleast overall 60% in 10th, 12th and B.TECH, however there are so many companies and all the psus who dont consider 60% marks.
24th February 2011, 10:49 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

percentage do Electronics companies expect from engineering student
Most of the companies required atleast overall 60% in 10th, 12th and B.TECH, however there are so many companies and all the psus who dont consider 60% marks
The selection is made based on the final year marks. Normally the top MNC look out for candidates with at least a first class. Since you have lower marks you can consider going in for further studies or try in small and medium size companies. After gaining some experience you can consider going in for higher studies.

good luck
5th September 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

how much jobs available for ece department and what expect from student
6th September 2011, 01:04 AM
saugata2008

Generally maximum Government and privet sector required 60% at least in graduation degree.

Eligibility criteria for maximum Government sector are -

1.Age limit =21 to 30 years
2.minimum 60% marks during graduation.
3.graduation from any recognized university.

Eligibility criteria for maximum privet sectors are -

1.60% through the ecademic carrier.
2. No backlogs.
3.Candidate should not have year gap more than one.

As you have 56% ,so work heard to improve the percentage.

Thank you
27th October 2011, 08:48 AM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinwil View Post
I have 56% engineering agregate. what agregate are the electronics company are expecting
hii friend...here i can help you.......many of the electronics companies will keep a minimum cut off of 60%.......so it is difficult for you as your percentage is very low.........
20th December 2011, 01:16 PM
arun.potturu

The ECE companies will ask the criteria as 60%.Not only electronics companies the all private sector companies required the minimum 60% aggregate where the govt sector need only 55% criteria.
Sometimes some companies ask the criteria less than 60% those who have less then can apply at that time.
For finding electronics companies see the website www.freshersworld.com
19th April 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have 70% engineering agregate.I can get the government job?
26th May 2014, 05:36 AM
Unregistered

i got 3 years gap during my b.tech degree and i have 60% criteria. Can i try for a job in MNC ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?