4th March 2012, 05:06 PM
sahilthekaratekid

How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?

I want to do masters in engineering in germany. I wanted to know, which percentage do they consider? The percentage on the graduation degree certificate or of the entire 4 years? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  2. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  3. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  4. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Percentage required to get into Masters in Germany after B.Tech Biotechnology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  6. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. Am I eligible for doing Masters in Germany with 58.81% in Engineering?
  9. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  12. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  13. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  15. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  17. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  18. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
26th June 2012, 11:19 AM
smitshah

Smile Re: How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahilthekaratekid View Post
I want to do masters in engineering in germany. I wanted to know, which percentage do they consider? The percentage on the graduation degree certificate or of the entire 4 years? Thank you in advance.
dear for master in Germany you have to give ILTS for that and for that you must required minimum 6 band.for that you can join classes also.in that exam they can check your command on English like speaking,writing,listing etc.after clearing that you can apply in Germany for any university so after that you have to submit your b.tech or b.e. certificate.. you have to ready your passport also..
3rd August 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?

hi frnd i want to do my master's in germnay what is the percentage is required for germnay
5th September 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i want to do ms in germany but my % is very less it is 58.63 so can i get admission in german university ,if yes then how much i need to score in GRE and ILTS
8th January 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have 75% in ssc,inter 50% and betch 65% and i have secured 295 marks in gre can i get seat in germany.
im really tensed abt my inter percentage can u give me a reply soon............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?