18th June 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage I need to join in BSc Agriculture?

how much percentage need to join in bsc agriculture in 11& 12...

30th July 2013, 12:39 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage I need to join in BSc Agriculture?

Dear Friend,
In order to join the B.Sc (Agriculture) Course,You must have to pass your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised board belonging purely to the Science Stream.
Beside this there is no limit on Subject you can have any of the Subjects among PCMB(Physics,Chemistry,Maths,Biology) but with English as Main Language.
Coming to Percentage so there is no particular fixed percentage,Usually it is depended on Colleges but you must be above 40%.

Some Colleges and Institutions take Entrance Examinations,For Such Institutions you will require to give their Entrance Examinations so as to become eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?