1st September 2012, 08:39 PM
moulikalra

How much percentage of marks are needed to score in MBA?

How much percentage of marks do I need to score in MBA for getting eligible for appearing in NET Exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  2. How can I get admission for MBA course in BK? Required Percentage of marks for this? What kind of Certificates are needed for this?
  3. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility for entrance exams for a Engineering student? Percentage of marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the percentage of marks needed to join Agriculture after passing 12th
  6. After completing BPP course can I get admission in diploma engineering? How much percentage is needed to score in BPP exam?
  7. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  8. Percentage needed to apply for MBA in DU? Procedure to get admitted for Nepalese? Do I need to face any entrance exam?
  9. Do both 10th and 12th percentage is considered for MBA? can a 95+ percentile holder gets an elite college in India? I've secured 49% in 10th, 51.8% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation
  10. What can I do after completing studies in Computer Science?
  11. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  12. Date of form availability for JELET?
  13. How to get admission in B.Ed after graduation with 42%
  14. Wha tis the scope of BSc Agriculture?
  15. How much marks are needed to get MBA seat in government college?
  16. How can I get admission in B.Ed? I have passed B.A
  17. Career opportunities after finishing BBM graduation?
  18. Full details about GRE and TOEFL? How much score is needed?
31st October 2012, 05:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage of marks are needed to score in MBA?

You need to score atleast 55% marks in MBA for attending NET exam. The exam is conducted by UGC. UGC conducts the exam two times in a year, June and December. There is no age restriction in attending the exam. Further details on exam can be collected from the website of UGC.
9th February 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage of marks are needed to score in MBA?

HOW MUCH MARKS DO I NEED FOR BBM TO GET AN ADMISSION FOR MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?