11th May 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in B.Com to join CA?

How much percentage in b.com join for C.A....please tell me how much is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  2. How to join CA after completing B.Com with 45%
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  4. Can I be eligible to do CA after completing B.Com with 52%? I have finished 2nd PU with 55%
  5. What type of questions are asked in SET test of Symbiosis Institute Pune?
  6. What is the percentage of B.Com required to register for CS executive programme?
  7. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  8. How can I join CA after studying in S.Y.B.Com? Percentage required for it?
  9. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program? -- [New]
  10. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  11. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  12. When to get forms for B.Com Honors? Required percentage of marks to join this course?
  13. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?
  15. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?
  16. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  17. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th? What is the percentage required for it?
23rd July 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in B.Com to join CA?

How much percentage is required in B.Com to join CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?