3rd June 2013, 07:46 PM
sanketa saha

How much percentage is required to get admission in City College?

how much persentage i need to get for addmission at city collage???

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  2. Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?
  3. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  4. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  7. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college? -- [New]
  8. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  9. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  11. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  12. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  13. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in Gujarat college?
  15. Percentage required for B.Ed admission in any college?
  16. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  17. What is the procedure and how much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com course in SD college of commerce, Chandigarh?
  18. Can I get admission in South City College Kolkata? I have scored 60%
20th September 2015, 09:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in City College?

City College of Commerce Kolkata was established in the year 1881 and it is affiliated to Calcutta University.

PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR CITY COLLEGE

** A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the subject in 12th.

ADMISSION FORM

** To get admission in this college you need to fill the application form, which can be downloaded from the official website.

For further information visit the official website of City College of Commerce Kolkata and contact at the address as given

ADDRESS DETAIL

City College of Commerce & Business Administration
Ph - 033 - 2219 6281
Address - 13, Surya Sen Street, Kolkata - 700 012, West Bengal.
Email - [email protected]
31st August 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in City College?

What percentage need to admission city college for bcom??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?