1st August 2011, 10:52 PM
guptasarita

Percentage required for B.Ed admission in any college?

hello,
i am sarita gupta. i want to know who many % required for b.ed admission in any college. i have got 49so i want to known can i got admission or not. please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  3. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  4. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  5. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  7. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  9. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  10. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  11. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
  12. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  13. Percentage required and process to get admission in St Xavier's Junior College of Arts?
  14. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  15. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  17. What is the percentage criteria required in 12th to get admission in a good college? -- [New]
  18. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
6th October 2011, 02:03 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage required for B.Ed admission in any college?

PTI Eligibility Criteria : The applicant should have the B.E. degree either in Electricals or Electricals & Electronics or Power Engineering.

NPTI Selection Procedure : There will be no exam for this. Selection will be on the basis of merit i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in B.E. or equivalent qualifying exam as per the University norms.

NPTI Application Procedure : You can download the application form from the official website www.kar.nic.in/psti & send the completed form along with the DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in the favor of PSTI payable at Bangalore.

No.of Seats : There are 60 seats for admission.

for more detail go to below link:

http://www.jobsnresults.com/npti-admission/
2nd December 2011, 09:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for B.Ed admission in any college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptasarita View Post
hello,
i am sarita gupta. i want to know who many % required for b.ed admission in any college. i have got 49so i want to known can i got admission or not. please reply.
Dear friend,

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Ed course because you have below 50% in graduation .

So you can apply for distance course for B.Ed.

Those candidate have completed graduation or post graduation from recognized university are applicable for B.Ed course.

Your graduation or post graduation marks must be hold above 50% . For SC/ST candidate this marks is decreased to above 45% marks.

Only Arts and Science departments are eligible for B.Ed course.There are some institute provide B.Ed course for B.Com and BBA candidates.

There is no age criteria so any one who holds the above criteria are eligible for B.Ed course.

Every university conduct their own entrance exam for B.Ed candidate selection.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?