10th November 2011, 04:41 PM
prem_sharma

How much percentage is required for getting a seat in Delhi University for LLB course?

how much percentage required for llb from delhi university
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
6th April 2012, 09:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for getting a seat in Delhi University for LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prem_sharma View Post
how much percentage required for llb from delhi university
please reply on my email..

The Delhi University – Faculty of Law, offers three years LLB program to candidates who have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University, with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission to the three year LLB program is based on the merit in LLB entrance test, which is conducted by the University of Delhi. Candidates appearing in the qualifying Degree examination or awaiting the results are also eligible to appear in the LLB Entrance Test but the admission will depend on their securing the minimum prescribed eligibility marks.The candidates may seek information relating to admissions only from the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
28th July 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required for getting a seat in Delhi University for LLB course?

sir,
i hv scored 2203 rank in GEN quota of LLB entrance of delhi university. will i get admission in DU?
16th April 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i have join llbcourse after 12th so pls tell me how is % of 12th class for join llb.i am commerce side student
3rd June 2014, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Respected faculty, I am pursuing my graduation (BA programme) last year could u pls suggest me that after my graduation which course Is crucial to me.
16th September 2021, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for getting a seat in DU ? In LAW
29th September 2021, 10:13 PM
Minal F

For General category you have to score 50%marks or for SC/St 40%marks and for OBC,PwD 45%marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?