18th February 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to give CET for open students

how much percentage requires to give cet for open student?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required for AP XII open category students to appear for IIT exam? -- [New]
  2. What is the percentage required in 12th to give CET exam
  3. What is the cutoff percentage required for ECE students to do MS in USA?
  4. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  5. What is the percentage required in MAT exam?
  6. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  7. IAS after graduation from Open University? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  9. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  10. Am I eligible for ISEET after scoring 80 in Physics, 73 in maths and 54 in Chemistry?
  11. How much percentage is required in diploma for open category to take admission in VIT in Mechanical Engineering
  12. What is the minimum rank required to get a seat in medical colleges which under CET for minority students of Karnatka?
  13. Required percentage in PUC and required score in CET Exam to pursue BDS course?
  14. Can I get admission for BAMS with open category in Pune in private college after scoring 75 in MHT CET?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?
  16. Marks required in MHT CET exam for MBBS course in open category?
  17. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  18. What is the cutoff percentage required in CDS for B.Tech students?
26th June 2016, 11:31 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to give CET for open students

>> CET stands for Common Entrance Test.

>> The minimum percentage is required to give CET for open students is 50%.

>> For reserve category candidate the minimum percentage required to give CET exam is 45%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?