12th January 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage will I get in 12th to get admission in MBA?

how many percentage will get in 12th.so we take admission in mba

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  2. How much percentage is required in MBA admission? Can I apply for MBA course
  3. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  4. Do both 10th and 12th percentage is considered for MBA? can a 95+ percentile holder gets an elite college in India? I've secured 49% in 10th, 51.8% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation
  5. How much percentage will I get in 12th to get admission in MBA?
  6. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  7. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  8. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter? -- [New]
  9. MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for B.Com computers with 10th class qualification? When is the entrance test held?
  11. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission in 12th Class?
  12. can I take admission for MBA course having secured 46% in 3rd year B.Com?
  13. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  14. What is the minimum percentage for MBA?
  15. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA?
  16. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges?
  17. Admission in any good MBA college after having 49.8 percentage? Is there any college which has some quota for ex-services?
  18. How much is the percentage required in graduation for admission in MBA
8th February 2013, 06:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage will I get in 12th to get admission in MBA?

Graduation in any subject is the qualification required for MBA. Most of the Universities consider candidates with at least 50% marks in graduation. Selection is done through entrance test like CAT, MAT or XAT. Marks obtained in 12th are nothing to do with MBA. Detailed information can be collected from the websites of business schools that offers MBA degree.
6th April 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

my 12th percentage is 48% and bba percentage is 72% and i want to join mba.......
29th June 2013, 04:44 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
you can do the MBA direct after 10+2. You have to complete your graduation for applying in MBA.
MBA is the post graduation course for which the graduation is neceesary.
You have to complete your graduation with minimum 50% marks.
The courses you can offers for taking admission in MBA are
B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.tech, B.E. Etc.
There is no minmum percentage of marks required in 10+2 for doing MBA course.
All the best
29th June 2013, 09:27 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Master of Business Administration is a post graduation course. Therefore what you score in 12th standard is irrelevant. The marks in graduation course will be considered for the admission.

Therefore if you haven't completed graduation yet, then your focus should be on completing it. You can take any graduation course, it hardly matters. What matters is that you should meet the percentage criteria for different entrance exams.

That's right. The admission for MBA is given through the entrance exams. There are various options for you to pick from. For example:-

CAT

TANCET

GMAT

JMET

MAT

XAT

Generally the candidates aspiring to do Master of Business Administration prefers to appear for the Common Admission Test. It is because CAT score is used by the Indian Institutes of Management. Apart from IIMs, Indian Institutes of Technology, National Institutes of Technology and even Indian Institute of Science also uses the CAT score.

CAT Eligibility

1. Bachelor's degree from a recognized college.

2. 50 percent marks in it.

3. 45 percent are required for SC/ST/PWD.

There is a possibility that you may not get enough marks to appear for the Common Admission Test. In such scenario you should consider Management Aptitude Test as the viable option.

The good thing about MAT is that there is no percentage criteria. The graduation degree is sufficient enough to appear for this exam. But the drawback is that you can't take admission in IIMs through it. However some good colleges accept the MAT score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?