22nd September 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Will I have a chance to get into a good university for MS in Mechanical Engineering with GRE score of 296

with gre score 296 and good gpa do i have chance to get into good univercity for m.s. in mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Good university/college in USA which offers M.S.(Automobile Engineering) through GRE for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  3. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course? -- [New]
  4. Will I get a good university to do MS with GRE score 1070?
  5. Which is the best university according to GRE score of 315 and IELTS score of 6?
  6. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  8. How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?
  9. Do I stand a chance in top or good universities in US for doing MS after scoring 1400 in GRE?
  10. IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  13. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  14. Score required in GRE to get admission into Top US universities for M.Tech Civil Engineering course?
  15. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  16. Best universities for Electronics and Communication for MS in USA? How much score do we need in GRE?
  17. Will I get a chance to do MS in USA/EUROPE with GRE score of 315?
  18. Pursuing MBA in USA is possible having 58% in CSE and 7.1 band in IELTS?
29th June 2013, 09:29 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I have a chance to get into a good university for MS in Mechanical Engineering with GRE score of 296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
with gre score 296 and good gpa do i have chance to get into good univercity for m.s. in mechanical engineering?

Dear Aspirant,

Hi my friend writing only gre wont get you admissions into the colleges in the foreign.

Main purpose of GRE is for getting the scholarships for the foreign students who come to their country and study.

Ex: Indians go to Usa for studying they need scholarships so GRE is recommended.

So what is the Exam required for Admissions ?

Toefl - TOEFL exam is the one which is recommended by most of the colleges in the world.

This shows the standards of the student and lets know the knowledge in the english and maths.

Also few other countries Expect the writing of exam like IELTS.

Since IELTS is the exam they prefer than TOEFL.

So its better to write all the 3 exams so that you can get any good university in any country.

Exam Fees :

Toefl,IELTS,GRE - Each exam costs Approx 9000 Rupees.

If you score low scores then the admissions chances will also be low.So work hard for it and try your luck.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?