14th August 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

How much rank needed in GATE to get admission in IIT KGP?

what rank in gate need for admission in iit kgp?...please tell me the rank needed

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Port and Shipping Management in IIT KGP after passing BSc Nautical Science?
  2. How many seats are there in IITs for CSE through GATE? How to prepare well for GATE?
  3. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT and IIT without GATE scorecard if secured 32000 rank in GATE(EC)? -- [New]
  5. Rank required in JEE to enter IIT KGP for ECE?
  6. M.Tech in IITs through GATE, in which IIT can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Average marks and rank needed to get admitted in NIT or IIT through GATE exam?
  8. How much rank is needed to get in IIT or NIT after scoring 35 marks in GATE?
  9. How should I get admission in IIT after scoring 1535 rank in civil in GATE?
  10. Is it possible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How much rank is required in GATE to study in IIT?
  12. M.Tech admission in IISc / IITB /IIT KGP / IITD on the basis of RESEARCH and PUBLICATIONS along with LORs by the mentor
  13. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  14. How to get admission into IIT through GATE score?
  15. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  16. Can I get admission in any IIT or University having scored 33 marks in GATE Exam and with a rank of 18574 being a candidate from BC category?
  17. How much marks are required in GATE to take admission in any IIT college
  18. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
15th October 2011, 11:04 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank needed in GATE to get admission in IIT KGP?

generally to get admission in IIT you will have to score atleast 99 percentile.
but it also depends upon your category also.

however, in general among top 200 AIR can get admission in IIT college through GATE.

PLEASE, see the last year's cutoff list of IIT-KGP.
you will get complete idea from here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?