13th July 2013, 01:15 AM
ptbjtwenty

How much is the salary after 2 years experience in B.Tech Biotechnology in India?

please tell me ,how much salary a person can get after 2 year experience in b.tech biotechnology in india
which cource is better after b.tech biotechnolgy, for better future these days

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  2. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology
  4. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  5. How much salary could I get after completing M.Pharm in Drug Formulation with 6 years experience in B.Pharm?
  6. What will be the salary in India for Pharmacognosy with 15 years experience?
  7. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  8. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  10. How can I fetch a better salary after completing CCNA course and with 2.5 years experience?
  11. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  12. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? How much is the salary? Is PG in India better?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  14. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  15. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  16. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India? -- [New]
  17. How much salary package is offered for 3 years experience in SAP?
  18. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary after 2 years experience in B.Tech Biotechnology in India?

I have completed my M.Sc with maths. Can I eligible to do aerospace engineering with this post graduate higher degree?

With regards
Niraj Kumar
13th July 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary after 2 years experience in B.Tech Biotechnology in India?

what is the need of qualifying net exam
13th July 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

how to become R.T.O. officer
qualification for become R.T.O.OFFICER
3rd April 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i have 2years eperience in b.tech mechanicalengineering how much salary expect
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?