10th August 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

On what basis are the students admitted to NIT for M.Tech?

i wanna do m.tech from a nit ; pls tell me on what basis students r admitted in NIT's ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? What are other options after BE (ECE)?
  2. How to get admitted in M.Tech in any NIT or government college after scoring 21.67 in GATE, 344 score and 17450 rank in SC category?
  3. Admission to NITs after rank of 3233 and score of 454? Suitable institutes?
  4. Can students get admission in NIT on the basis of IIT JEE rank?
  5. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA? -- [New]
  6. can i get admitted in M.E or M.Tech in West Bengal after completing BSc in civil engineering from Bangladesh
  7. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Average package offered for M.F. techs at NIFT?
  9. How to get admission in medical MBBS course in KPC medical college? Fee structure of the course in the college?
  10. What is an easy way, to get a good college after finishing diploma or after 12th?
  11. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry
  12. Can I apply for M.Tech in DTU after doing B.Tech from NIT Warangal
  13. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  14. Entrance exam conducted by HPU, Shimla for PhD in Biotechnology?
  15. Procedure to get transfer from NIT to IIT?
  16. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  17. What is the upper age limit for GATE? Number of attempts allowed?
  18. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
12th August 2011, 02:40 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: On what basis are the students admitted to NIT for M.Tech?

The students are selected for M.Tech. at NIT's on the basis of their GATE score card. GATE exam is conducted by IIT's and IISC, Bangalore. GATE score card is valid for two years, during this time you can take admission in any of the NIT's or may be in IIT's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?