31st July 2011, 08:35 PM
rajkadthala

Am I eligible for M.Tech in IIT having completed M.Sc. in Electronics? Procedure to get admission into the course?

i completed my M.Sc electronic, am i elligible for M.Tech in IIT and wat is the process to get admission into the course.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Tech in IIT having completed M.Sc. in Electronics? Procedure to get admission into the course?
  3. Can I appear for GATE in Mathematics stream if I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science stream?
  4. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  5. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career scope in IT sector after completing M.Sc in Electronics?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in M.Sc(Electronics) after completion of B.Sc in Physics? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?
  11. Can I take the admission in IIT after diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
  12. B.Sc degree awarded by IGNOU recognized by the IIT's? Will I be eligible for admission in Post Graduation?
  13. How to do Ph.D from IIT after completing M.Tech?
  14. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  15. Admission in M.Tech is possible after B.Tech? Details of colleges providing such admission?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  17. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  18. MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?
5th August 2011, 12:34 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech in IIT having completed M.Sc. in Electronics? Procedure to get admission into the course?

Yes you are eligible to do M.Tech. form IIT after completing M.Sc. in Electronics from some other college or from some IIT.

To apply for M.Tech. in IIT's you need to clear GATE exam. GATE exam is conducted every year by IIT's all around the India and IISC Bangalore.

You should get enough rank in GATE exam to get admission in some IIT's. GATE score card is valid for 2 years. In that duration you can apply for admission in any of the IIT's. If you are not happy with your GATE score then you can apply for it again and can get much better score than previous and then apply for admission.
19th March 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech in IIT having completed M.Sc. in Electronics? Procedure to get admission into the course?

i have done mscIT .am i eligible or not for iit mtech inIT
28th March 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

can i study m.tect after b.sc with 75%?
17th April 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech in IIT having completed M.Sc. in Electronics? Procedure to get admission into the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i study m.tect after b.sc with 75%?
can i do m.sc -electronics regular after three years gap fromkuk haryana or du
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?