23rd March 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue Agriculture Science so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  2. How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?
  3. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  4. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Com Honors? -- [New]
  5. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  8. Can I pursue B.Ed if I score below 50% marks in class 12th?
  9. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  10. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks?
  13. How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  14. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  15. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  16. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in and B.Sc in Agriculture from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)?
  18. What Should I pursue B.Com or B.Com Hons to pursue CA course? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2017, 09:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?

To get admission for pursuing Agriculture course, you should have to pursue 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognized board. You need to score at least 60% aggregate marks in your 12th to get admission in Agriculture course in best colleges /universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?