16th December 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?

Respected Sir, I am a class 11th student and I have taken PCM with CS. I want to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th. I want to know is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS? If yes then please tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Masters in Maths after completing BS Honors in Economics?
  2. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  3. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
  5. What are the subjects to study in Economic Honours course?
  6. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Com Honors? -- [New]
  7. Can I pursue BA course after completing class 12th with PCM Group?
  8. What should I do further after XI to pursue Maths honours?
  9. Can I pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in St.Xavier College, Ranchi after completion of 12th Class in Non-Maths background?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  11. Economics honors without mathematics is valueless?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)?
  13. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  14. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Botany (honors) except M.Sc?
  15. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  16. Is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.A. Honors in Economics as per my subject combination?
  18. Possibility for B.Com student to do M.A in Economics?
18th December 2016, 09:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a class 11th student and I have taken PCM with CS. I want to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th. I want to know is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS? If yes then please tell me about it.
Your 12th standard subject Mathematics so you are eligible for graduation course in economics.

If you have completed 12th standard with a recognized Board with Economics/ Mathematics subject then you are eligible B.A in Economics course.

You age should be above 16 years.
18th December 2016, 11:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?

Yes, you can every much get admission in the above mentioned course after having completed your +2 level of examination with CS, there is no such problem in it. You can opt for admission in any such prospective institute and if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, you will be most eligible to avail a seat and pursue your course ahead.
19th December 2016, 03:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Economics honors course after 12th.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For admission in some of the universities it is necessary to have mathematics as main paper in 12th board. So, you are eligible for admission in course after qualifying in examination conducted by various universities or on the basis of merit score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?